You have chosen to be contacted by a ThyCa Person to Person Network volunteer. The information provided by the volunteer is intended for support purposes only. It is not intended, nor should it be interpreted, as medical advice or instruction of any kind. Any person using the ThyCa Person to Person Network is strongly encouraged to consult their own medical doctor(s) for all matters involving their health and medical care.
Please provide as much of the information requested below as you feel comfortable via email. At a minimum, we require your name and e-mail address. The more information you provide, the better opportunity we will have to assist you:
- Name of person with thyroid cancer (required)
- City, Province/State, Country
- Email address (required)
- Telephone number if you reside in the USA or Canada
- Languages you can speak
- Languages you can read and write
- When were you diagnosed with thyroid cancer?
- What type of thyroid cancer was diagnosed?
- Surgeries related to thyroid cancer, to date?
- Treatments related to thyroid cancer, to date?
- Due to the global nature of our ThyCa community, we can't guarantee a match to a volunteer who lives near you. We will do our best to match you to someone nearby, if possible.
- Do you prefer to be matched with someone of the same gender?
- Do you have other questions or special needs?
Please send this information to TPPN@thyca.org. Please note that return emails will not be from this email address since the reply will come from one of many volunteers. Please check both your inbox and SPAM email folders. The program coordinator will reply letting you know that they are working on getting you matched.
We will try to assign your request within three days.
Last updated: November 30, 2023