Sponsored by ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month is listed in the American Hospital Association’s Calendar of Health Observances & Recognition Days.
Free awareness materials are available year-round.Help spread the word about early detection, treatment, and ThyCa’s free support and education.
- Ten Tips on How to Help
- September Is Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month
- Invitation to Partner in Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month, sponsored by ThyCa
- Why is Neck Palpation Important: Readers Share Their Stories
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month Spotlights Need for Early Detection and More Research
Awareness Tools and News
- Thyroid Cancer is Not a "Good" Cancer
- Top Ten Things to Know About Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer PSA Raises Awareness of Neck Checks, Support Services, Education, and Research
- Thyroid Cancer Infographic
- Radio PSA - Public Service Announcement
With thanks to John Breen, WDTV NewsChannel 5, Clarksburg, W VA
- Free Brochures Available Year-Round
- Have You Had Your Neck Checked?
- AACE Neck Check Card
- Thyroid Infographic (all thyroid disorders) from the Hormone Health Network of The Endocrine Society
- Tell others about ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. and our comprehensive website. Learn about ThyCa's history.
- Print out and share these flyers:
- Write to email@example.com for our free brochures:
- Our patient services brochure, “Do you have thyroid cancer?
- Thyroid cancer awareness brochure featuring actress Catherine Bell
- Our information cards
- FREE for Your Physician: American Thyroid Association Guidelines
- Free downloadable publications
Last updated: November 22, 2022