Get Involved / Facts / Tips / Video PSA / Audio PSA
Planning Guide / Partners-Honor Roll / Share Your Story
Sponsored by ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month is listed in the American Hospital Association’s Calendar of Health Observances & Recognition Days.
Free awareness materials are available year-round.Help spread the word about early detection, treatment, and ThyCa’s free support and education.
- Ten Tips on How to Help
- September Is Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month
- Invitation to Partner in Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month, sponsored by ThyCa
- Why is Neck Palpation Important: Readers Share Their Stories
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month Spotlights Need for Early Detection and More Research
Awareness Tools and News
- Thyroid Cancer is Not a "Good" Cancer
- Top Ten Things to Know About Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer PSA Raises Awareness of Neck Checks, Support Services, Education, and Research
- Thyroid Cancer Infographic
- Radio PSA - Public Service Announcement
With thanks to John Breen, WDTV NewsChannel 5, Clarksburg, W VA
- Free Brochures Available Year-Round
- Have You Had Your Neck Checked?
- AACE Neck Check Card
- Thyroid Infographic (all thyroid disorders) from the Hormone Health Network of The Endocrine Society
- Tell others about ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. and our comprehensive website. Learn about ThyCa's history.
- Print out and share these flyers:
- Write to email@example.com for our free brochures:
- Our patient services brochure, “Do you have thyroid cancer?
- Thyroid cancer awareness brochure featuring actress Catherine Bell
- Our information cards
- FREE for Your Physician: American Thyroid Association Guidelines
- Free downloadable publications
Thank you for supporting thyroid cancer awareness and education about early detection and treatment, lifelong monitoring, and free support and education for everyone whose life has been touched by thyroid cancer.
Last updated: November 22, 2022