You have chosen to be contacted by a ThyCa Person to Person Network volunteer. The information provided by the volunteer is intended for support purposes only. It is not intended, nor should it be interpreted, as medical advice or instruction of any kind. Any person using the ThyCa Person to Person Network is strongly encouraged to consult their own medical doctor(s) for all matters involving their health and medical care.
Please provide as much of the following information as your feel comfortable with in an email. At a minimum, we require your name and e-mail address. The more information you provide, the better opportunity we will have to assist you:
- Name of person with thyroid cancer (required)
- City, Province/State, Country
- E-mail address
- Languages you can speak
- Languages you can read and write
- When were you diagnosed with thyroid cancer?
- What type of thyroid cancer was diagnosed?
- Surgeries related to thyroid cancer to date?
- Treatments related to thyroid cancer to date?
- If we can't match you to a volunteer who lives near you, would you like to speak with a volunteer from a broader region near your community?
- Do you want to be matched with someone of the same gender?
- Do you have other questions or special needs
Please send this information to the email address below according to thyroid cancer type. We will try to assign your request within three days.
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Variants including Papillary-follicular variant, Tall cell, Hurthle cell, Insular or any combination of thyroid cancer types: email@example.com
- Follicular Thyroid Cancer and any variants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer: email@example.com
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: firstname.lastname@example.org