Saturday, May 12, 2007
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hecht Building at Sinai Hospital
2401 West Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215. (Directions below)
- Douglas W. Ball, M.D., Endocrinologist, Medullary Thyroid Cancer Specialist, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Henry G. Fein, M.D., F.A.C.P., Clinical Director of Endocrinology, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore; Faculty, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Uniformed Services University School of Medicine
- David Goldenberg, M.D., Head and Neck Surgeon, Director of Head and Neck Surgery, and Associate Professor of Surgery, Pennsylvania State University, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Janis I. Halzel, Pharm.D., Pharmacist, Consensus Medical Communications, CO; Member, ThyCa Medical Advisory Council
- Matthew I. Kim, M.D., Endocrinologist, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Paul W. Ladenson, M.D., Endocrinologist, Director of Endocrinology, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions; Past President, American Thyroid Association; Member, ThyCa Medical Advisory Council
- Heather Jacene, M.D., Nuclear Medicine Physician, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- More being confirmed
Plus survivor/caregiver roundtables for papillary/follicular/variants; medullary; anaplastic.
Visit ThyCa’s web site for more details about speakers, program, and directions.
Register on site on the day of the workshop. You may come for part or all of the workshop.
Come hear presentations by physician specialists. Receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with others coping with thyroid cancer. This educational and supportive day is for people at all phases of testing, treatment, and follow-up for thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and anyone interested.
Free Parking in garage. Sinai Hospital is in northwest Baltimore, off Northern Parkway.
From I-695 East or I-695 West, take I-83 South to Northern Parkway West. Then follow the directions below.
From Baltimore City, take I-83 North to Northern Parkway West. Then follow the directions below.
From Northern Parkway, continue to West Belvedere Avenue. Turn Left onto West Belvedere Avenue.
Free Parking in the Belvedere Avenue Garage: Enter the receiving court drive from Belvedere Avenue. Use the garage Physician's Entrance on the right just prior to the Auditorium entrance. The gates will be open. Please enter and park in any non-reserved space. To exit the garage following the Workshop, please drive back to the point of entry. (Note: the garage entrance from Belvedere Avenue will be closed.
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
An all-volunteer nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.
PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
Please tell others about this free event.