Come and hear presentations by physician specialists, and receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with other thyroid cancer survivors and families in roundtables. This educational and supportive day is for people at all stages of testing, treatment, and follow-up for all types of thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and everyone interested.
Saturday, May 7, 2005
9 a.m.—3 p.m.
Lee Memorial Health System
9981 South HealthPark Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
(At the intersection of Summerlin Road and Bass Road. Turn into the HealthPark entrance from Bass Rd.)
- Physician Speakers:
- Ernest L. Mazzaferri, M.D.,F.A.C.P., Endocrinologist, University of Florida Shands Cancer Center, Gainesville, Florida; President-Elect, American Thyroid Association
- Robert C. Smallridge, M.D., Endocrinologist, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
- Plus more speakers
- Overview of Thyroid Cancer Care and Research
- Ask a Doctor about Thyroid Cancer
- Survivor/Caregiver Support Group Roundtables
Register on site at the workshop. You do not need to register in advance. Visit ThyCa's web site for further details.
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
An all-volunteer nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.
PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545