Sponsored by ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
OCTOBER 19-21, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065
- Learn from experts and share experiences with others coping with thyroid cancer
- More than 80 sessions: The latest research, advances in treatment and follow-up, insurance and employment issues, and coping skills for well-being
- Featuring leading physicians and other specialists. More than 50 speakers
- For everyone whose life has been touched by thyroid cancer: people being tested, those newly diagnosed, long-term survivors, people with advanced disease, caregivers, and friends
- Individual: Regular $50 Annual members $40 Lifetime members $35
Added family members/guests $30
- Early-bird discount: $5 off if postmarked or sent online by September 19, 2007.
- Scholarships available.
- Walk-in attendees welcome.
- Sessions from 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Friday and Saturday; 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. There are 5-6 choices of topics and speakers in different rooms at each time period during the day.
- Hotel's special room rate for conference attendees: Single or double $99, triple $109, quad $119, plus tax plus tax. Free parking. Free shuttle to and from San Francisco International Airport.
Plan to attend! Please share this flyer with others. Help spread the word.
For details & registration form:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Write ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc., P.O. Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
Call toll-free 1-877-588-7904
ThyCa; Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals, dedicated to education, communication, support, awareness for early detection, and thyroid cancer research fundraising and research grants.