October 21-23, 2005
Sheraton Denver West Hotel
360 Union Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80228
- Support, education, and communication
- For everyone whose life has been touched by thyroid cancer, including newly diagnosed people, long-term survivors, people dealing with advanced disease, caregivers, and friends
- Over 60 presentations, workshops, and roundtables
- Featuring leading physicians and other specialists
- Individual: Regular $50 Annual members $40 Lifetime members $35
- Added family members/guests $30
- Early-bird discount: $5 off if postmarked or sent online by September 23, 2005.
- Scholarships available
- Walk-in registrations are welcome. The registration table opens at 8 a.m. each day. Early sessions begin daily at 8 a.m. Sessions go all day, ending at 5:15 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Sunday. 5-6 choices of topics at each time period.
Plan to attend! Please share this information with others. For details & registration form:
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Write:||ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
ThyCa is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals, dedicated to education, communication, and support for thyroid cancer survivors, families, and friends.