Saturday, April 22, 2006
8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
David C. Pratt Cancer Center
St John’s Mercy Cancer Center
615 South New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63123
Medical Professional Speakers:
- Paul Ladenson, M.D., Endocrinologist, John Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Jeffrey F. Moley, M.D., Surgeon, Washington University St. Louis
- And more being confirmed
- Overview of Thyroid Cancer Care
- Thyroglobulin and Thyrogen
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Survivor/Caregiver Support Group Roundtables
- Healthy Survivorship
- Reiki Sessions
- Register on site at the workshop.
- Box lunches available for purchase at the workshop.
- Please e-mail or phone if you plan to attend or would like more information:
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or StLouis-MO@thyca.org or phone 314-991-1422.
Visit ThyCa’s web site for further details about the speakers, program, and directions.
Come and hear presentations by physician specialists, and receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with other thyroid cancer survivors and families in roundtables. This educational and supportive day is for people at all stages of testing, treatment, and follow-up for all types of thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and everyone interested.
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
An all-volunteer nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.
PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
Please tell others about this free event.