Saturday, May 21, 2005
10 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
Vineland, New Jersey
The Fitness Connection (formerly The Center for Health & Fitness)
1430 W. Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ 08360 (at Sherman Ave. & Orchard Rd.)
For directions, visit www.mapquest.com
Come and hear presentations by physician specialists, and receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with other thyroid cancer survivors and families in roundtables. This educational and supportive day is for people at all stages of testing, treatment, and follow-up for all types of thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and everyone interested.
- Physician Speakers
- Jay J. Constantine, M.D., Clinical Senior Instructor, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, and Clinical Assistant Professor, Temple University School of Medicine
- Joseph W. Fanelle, M.D., Medical Director, Department of Radiation Oncology, South Jersey Regional Cancer Center and Chairman of South Jersey Healthcare, Vineland, NJ
- Survivor/Caregiver Support Group Roundtables
- Register on site at the workshop. You do not need to register in advance.
- Visit ThyCa's web site for further details.
- For more information: E-mail SouthernJersey@thyca.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 1-877-588-7904
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc. SM
PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
An all-volunteer nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.