ThyCa South Bay L.A. Support Group
Redondo Beach, CA
The ThyCa South Bay L.A., CA Support Group Meets the first Saturday from 10:00 AM to Noon.
Note: Due to holidays, the January and July meetings in 2015 will be on the second Saturday of the month.
||Cancer Support Community -- Room A
109 W. Torrance Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
The Cancer Support Community (Building 109) is located on the roof of the Redondo Beach Pier parking structure at the end of Torrance Blvd.
Map to Cancer Support Community (Provided by Google Maps®)
- From the 405 heading south, exit Inglewood Ave. and turn right,
From the 405 heading north, exit Inglewood Ave. and turn left.
- Drive south about 3 miles to 190th St., then turn right. (There is a signal at the intersection. The right lane is a right-turn-only lane.)
- Take 190th St. over a big hill down to Pacific Coast Highway, then turn left. (You need to be in the farthest left turn lane; This is a HUGE intersection at the bottom of the hill.)
- Drive a mile on Pacific Coast Highway to Torrance Blvd., which is a major intersection several blocks past a McDonalds. Turn right on Torrance Blvd.
- Follow Torrance Blvd. past the next signal (Catalina Ave.), but don't continue to where the street ends at the Redondo Beach Pier.
- Turn right into the second driveway past Catalina Ave. (The first drive way is to a residential complex.) Do not drive into the underground parking garage.
- Continue up the ramp on the right.
- Park in the lot at the top of the ramp that is immediately to the right. You can park anywhere in the structure if you continue beyond the top of the ramp, but you will see the Cancer Support Community building if you park to the right at the top of the ramp.
- Before you pay for parking, go to the Cancer Support Community to get the discount code.
|Other nearby ThyCa support groups:
Return to the Local Support Groups home page.
Nothing discussed at a support group should be considered as a replacement for a doctor's care. We do not give medical advice. We do share support and our own experiences. We are each ultimately responsible for our own care.
Send updates to the webmasters and local group coordinator.
If the above link does not work for you, please send updates to email@example.com.
This page was updated on Nov 30, 2014.