21st International Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Conference Brings Together Survivors, Caregivers, and Expert Speakers in Oak Lawn, October 19-2110/2018
Organized by ThyCa, the Conference Features More Than 100 Sessions Designed to Help, Inspire and Support Those Impacted by Thyroid Cancer
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc., has secured an impressive lineup of expert speakers for the 21st International Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Conference, taking place October 19 – 21, 2018, at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn Hotel, 9333 South Cicero Avenue, Oak Lawn, Illinois.
This unique educational and supportive conference will feature presentations on the latest medical research and advances in thyroid cancer care for all types of thyroid cancer, specialists in insurance and coping skills, and survivor-caregiver roundtables.
Experts in thyroid cancer are coming from these leading medical centers:
- Bronxcare Health System
- Clayman Thyroid Cancer Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- Colorado Permanente Medical Group
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Hospital Pablo Tobon Uribe and Clinica Las Americas
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institute
- Northwestern Medical Group
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Providence St. John’s Health Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of California at San Francisco
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
The conference is for anyone interested in any type of thyroid cancer. Attendees, including walk-ins, are welcome to come for 1, 2 or all 3 days. The cost is $50, and scholarships are available upon request to cover the registration fee.
For more details about the Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Conference and the free year-round support services and education offered by ThyCa, visit the ThyCa website, email ThyCa at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call ThyCa at (877) 588-7904.